Saturday, November 11, 2006

Imaginary scenario

Eventually everyone involved with trying to find a solution to the quagmire in Iraq will admit to and conclude that the civil war inevitably will have to run its course.

If he can find humility and think about what is good for America and the world, Americans would forgive him and the world would move on. Just think if the following imaginary scenario actually happened in the real world a healing would start in many parts of the world.

The president of the US addressing the country and the world:

“Effective today, I have accepted Mr. VP Dick Cheney’s resignation, and I have also given mine. It has become clear to me that Iraq is in an advanced stage of a civil war. Therefore, Mr. Cheney and I decided we must accept full responsibility for opening up and causing this disastrous chapter in Iraq. To spill more American blood on this directionless course will only deepen our sorrows. I have signed an order to start a withdrawal of troops out of Iraq and have them all home by three months. I don’t want to leave my successor with the blood I have on my hands.”

As this imaginary story goes, many neo-cons hyperventilated and one suffered a heart attack when they heard Nancy Pelosi was measuring windows at the White House for new drapes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home